viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016

Welcome to the Vets blog!!


Welcome to our Veterinary Blog,  let me introduce myself to you, my name is Carolina Pruneda, I am an MVZ (Medico Veterinario Zootecnista/ Veterinary Medicine And Animal Handle Certified) in Mexico. I'm from Mexico. 
I own a dwarf Dalmatian and an American red short haired cat. Manchita(the dog), and Timon (the cat)
I've been working with cats and dogs since even before I started my professional career, and I have to say it, I love it!

I'm pretty much doing this for fun, and also to learn more,
Some of my colegues, are also participating in this blog because this is a place to learn! 

In this blog you can learn about veterinary practice, care tips for your pets, and more, whether you are an owner or a veterinarian, you can comment, ask questions, and even suggest topics or clinical management in specific circumstances, etc.  Your opinion matters, because this blog is to learn!
In this space we will learn a lot, you can even suggest a topic, from basics in pet care, to specialized science topics, medicine it's exciting of course, but veterinary medicine it's exciting, and fun!

So what is your favorite animal? What would you like to read about?
Please leave a comment, or send me an email about your thoughts and ideas we can use in this learning space!
Have a good one!


MVZ Carolina Pruneda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario